It took me a really long time to notice this thing.
It was just always there,
at the bottom of the Unmoving Ramp,
piled with dusty old groceries
and rags
and papers
and fermenting bottles of liquid stuff.
It was just always there,
at the bottom of the Unmoving Ramp,
piled with dusty old groceries
and rags
and papers
and fermenting bottles of liquid stuff.
| Those are my Rice Chex. They are fresh. They are gluten free. Whoopie!! |
There is a little nipple-like protrusion on the elbow that I find useful when breaking down taped boxes. I smash the taped seam of the box on the protrusion and it pierces the tape. This is in lieu of picking up a box cutter and using the razor edge to cut the tape.
I hate picking up a box cutter
and putting down a box cutter
and picking up a box cutter
and putting down a box cutter
and picking up a box cutter.
Becuase you never really know where it will wander off to after you set it down.
You go to grab it and BAM! it is not where you set it.
Then you have to go whistling and calling for it,
"HEEERE BOX CUTTER. WHERE AAAAAARE YOU!
I AM GOING TO FIND YOU!
AND WHEN I DO I WILL RIP OUT YOUR CHEATING RAZOR-LIKE HEART
YOU FILTHY FAITHLESS BASTARD!!!!"
But the protrusion never moves.
It is an Stolid Pinnacle of Motionless Patience.
Which is what you need when breaking down a crap ton of boxes.
OK, so I get a little worked up over some things.
It is good to have a focus for one's equanimity practice.
My focus is box cutters.
I could go on.
But I won't.
Not here.
Maybe in a future post about the faithlessness of the Box Cutter Clan
and my anger management issues/inventions.
and my anger management issues/inventions.
Meanwhile, back to the mystery thing:
![]() |
| The nipple-like protrusion. |
Here is a view from the other side. It has a crank!
| Please note the absence of Rice Chex (I took them home) and the flattened box behind the paper towel roll -- I took this photo after breaking down a crap ton of boxes. |
OMG... The End

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.