It is down in the basement,
over by the candy shelves, behind some crates of nuts and dried fruit.
It used to be hidden by hugely tall stacks of candy and plastic bag boxes, so I never saw it until someone recently revamped candy and plastic bag storage.
over by the candy shelves, behind some crates of nuts and dried fruit.
It used to be hidden by hugely tall stacks of candy and plastic bag boxes, so I never saw it until someone recently revamped candy and plastic bag storage.
It looks like half a rabbit hutch.
It is sitting on an old freezer case.
It looks like it has some sort of cash register in it.
It has cash register-like signs posted on it.
(Holly Moose was IN TROUBLE!)
It is like a lean-to for a cash register.
Was it outside once?
If so, why?
It must have been for the gas pumps.
That means Jeremiah definitely knows where this was and why it was there.
I bet he used it before they moved his card swiper to the entryway and gave him a cash apron to wear.
I don't ever remember seeing it outside.
BUT... sometimes I can't remember yesterday.
What makes me think I could remember 10 years ago?
That means Jeremiah definitely knows where this was and why it was there.
I bet he used it before they moved his card swiper to the entryway and gave him a cash apron to wear.
I don't ever remember seeing it outside.
BUT... sometimes I can't remember yesterday.
What makes me think I could remember 10 years ago?
| The back has a D&W's bumper sticker. |
| The sides have nice brackets and handles. |
| Cardboard is used everywhere to pad, layer, or protect. |
This cardboard is from a case of American Flatbread Co. Pizza.
This is from the American Flatbread Co.'s website.
Their pizza looks good but I have never bought any. Too expensive.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.