Wow, it was a beautiful day yesterday. I sorta noticed. I was in a hard working mood and bustled around putting out all the new Stonewall Kitchen stuff which had come on Thursday. And Nabisco delivered so I had to stow that and then put out all the fresh crackers and cookies. And it was AG order day so I had to hustle around with the ordering gizmo zapping grocery shelf tags so the world would be safe for gum and sugar and flour and cereal and ham hocks. And I had to take a thousand photos of the world. So by 3 pm I was filthy and tired and the beautiful day was only a blip on my radar.
Anyway, here are the solar panels. And the Boot Room is behind those beautiful blue windows.
Hey! Look at this pic! I took it from one of the Boot Room windows last week when I was poking around up there. Back when it was still winter.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.