There was never an outside stairway up to the ghost door.
It was a catwalk to the Inn next door.
Guests would use the catwalk to come over for plays and other entertainment.
The Boot Room stairs WERE original to the old building.
The original building was a "squat T" shape, if you know what I mean.
So there are actually TWO additions on the back of the old building, one on each side of the original. On the left is the addition that houses the toy dept downstairs and the baggie backstock room upstairs. On the right is the addition for the Screw Room Really Called Nuts And Bolts.
| Here you can see the window at the bottom of the Boot Room stairs and a boarded over window that you can find in the Boot Room if you are clever and waste a lot of time poking around... like me. |
| See the boarded over windows here? I found those in the chip room behind the Sather's candy storage rack. One is way to the back and really hard to see. |
OK, just a couple more things but I am going to put them in separate posts becuase I get confused when a post gets too long.
That is becuase I am
F E E B L E
M I N D E D
and
I only want to think about the simplest things.
If something is hard I just say,
"I don't know. I have to think about it."
Which is a lie.
Becuase what I really do is --
I sleep on it.
Over and over.
Until the answer comes.
And it always does.
You must be willing to accept
NOT KNOWING
until you know.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.