Friday, March 8, 2013

A Sugaring Drama

So the sugaring supplies were flying out of the store today
and I was all like,
"Oo! Oo! Lemme take a pic of your purchase please, Sir/M'am!"
I scored a hit with this filter and grading kit purchase.
A Minor Lid Purchase
All morning long there would be pleas over the loudspeaker for hardware to come up to the front for jug prices. Last year we had this quart syrup jug at the register that had all the prices written on it but it wasn't around this year. I guess the customer is supposed to notice the price and tell the cashier? Anyway, hardware eventually got tired of the confusion so one of the guys bustled up front and put this on the window by register #2.
 Then, a couple hours later, H.G. came up and announced that some of the prices were wrong. I tried to get him to stage a dramatic sign removal scene but he just laughed and told me I better be quick if I wanted my shot.
And that was it for the price sign for the rest of the day.
I bet it will be back tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.