Sunday, March 3, 2013

More Venerable Old Stuff In The Boot Room and Another Store Mystery

This is one of the things I like to visit
 upstairs in the Boot Room.
The top one was for holding spools of thread.
It says "Eureka Spool Silk"
I think J & P Coats Fast Colors is Eureka Spool Silk's buddy,
but see how thread got a shiny new display case downstairs
 so Eureka Spool Silk ended up alone and dusty upstairs?
Check out Thread Thread
Anyway, the bottom thing is another store mystery:

I am not sure what the bottom case was meant to display.
It has dowels inside each display window,
like maybe for books or jars
or some sort of boxed item?
What sort of thing that rests on dowels would you want to keep behind glass? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.