Friday, November 9, 2012

Tabasco Crisis

I always have my camera at work and I got to talking to someone at the store about taking photos. I explained that my tremor has progressed to the point where it is interfering with my enjoyment of the hobby. I don't get too many good pics anymore. He lent me this awesome looking tripod, which he dropped off at the store today. He also gave me some other ideas about how to compensate for camera jiggle. He took this pic. He likes hot sauce. He is always asking us to track down one esoteric hot sauce or another. The other day he asked me why we didn't have any Tabasco on the shelf, which, he patiently explained, is the standard reference for most hot sauce applications. It turned out that we had some in the basement, but we had lost track of it during the Hot Sauce Coup when the Hot Sauce Manager was deposed. I brought some up, reclaimed the Tabasco shelf space, and now the world is safe for Tabasco once more.

3 comments:

  1. Never underestimate the power of Tabasco! Fun fact: Eating Tabasco on/with a finger food then touching your eye area many minutes later can lead to a deliciously delayed effect called "omg it is burning a hole to my brain...help....the pain...please...I don't want to live anymore". Otherwise known as OIIBAHTMBHTPPIDWTLA. Also that guy is awesome to advise and help you overcome the tremor limitation. You take great photographs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OIIBAHTMBHTPPIDWTLA sounds like a much bigger Tabasco Crisis than any outcome we experienced due to the Hot Sauce Coup. I think maybe you should call Dan and let him know that his customers are now at risk for OIIBAHTMBHTPPIDWTLA. Clearly, you have a deep understanding of Tabasco Ailments. Perhaps you ought to stage another coup and become the next Hot Sauce Manager.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmm,
    Tabasco.

    Having begun to develop a 'wobble' myself I'm trying to incorporate it in to my photography.
    Eventually I'll call it my "Body-Quake" phase.

    OSM

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.