Yesterday someone asked me where to find mason's line. I wasn't sure what he meant so I asked him, "You mean that line with the chalk that you snap?"
"No," he said, "it is just string, in neon colors."
I drew a blank on that so I walked out to hardware and asked one of the Hardware Gurus where to find mason's line. "Across from the beer cooler."
Me: "You mean the back of the beer cooler? In the Screw Room?"
Guru: "No, no. Out front. On the Floor."
Me: "OHHHHHHH!!!! You mean the String Department!! Under the sauces!"
I always wondered why it came in those vivid colors. I thought it was just for making little kids happy. I sure bought enough of it for my kids when they were little.
Friday, November 16, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Hardware Guru
ReplyDeleteIs it you?"
I don't suppose you're familia with British hit singles of the 1970's so that won't actually mean very much.
http://youtu.be/EpA-7dNuobU
OSM
I need tv when I got t rex?
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKvNtAVZyOc