This sign hangs over the portal where the conveyor comes up from the basement, across from the blue bench. I answered the bottle bell once today. The returns were all Polar Seltzer bottles, different flavors. I try to follow the rules, but sometimes, when it is a really big eclectic bunch of bottles, I get flummoxed, becuase I don't ever stock drinks and I never buy them either, and so I am not sure what we sell and what we don't.
Friday, November 16, 2012
Bottle Returns
This sign hangs over the portal where the conveyor comes up from the basement, across from the blue bench. I answered the bottle bell once today. The returns were all Polar Seltzer bottles, different flavors. I try to follow the rules, but sometimes, when it is a really big eclectic bunch of bottles, I get flummoxed, becuase I don't ever stock drinks and I never buy them either, and so I am not sure what we sell and what we don't.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.