Wednesday, May 8, 2013

The Story of Black James, the Necromancer

This is the cookie eating place.
It is right below the Jello Condos.
I inherited this place from James.
But James didn't eat cookies here --
 he drank vodka.
When he left I cleaned up after him and found several of his bottles. One was a 750 ml size and it was half full. Verne's brother took that one home.

I used to keep a guest crate here but when Verne left I took it away. Verne and I would hide out here together and do cool stuff like taste test the fake maple syrups and try to carve stuff into the wooden posts.

Boys are fun.

Anyway, I saved one of the vodka bottles so I would have something to remind me of James and all the fun times we had together.
This is how it looks now:
Last November it looked like this:
 but someone disappeared my cardboard intervention.
I think it was George.

 This is James and his diamond earring:
I inherited the cereal aisle from James. I still miss him.
James inherited the cereal aisle from Larry.
Larry worked at the store for 54 years.
He retired shortly after I started working at The Store.
Larry used to hang around the produce room telling me stories,
like the one about his dog named Heck.
I never took a pic of Larry.
I hadn't gotten that bored yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.