This was Tuesday, the day after his 21st birthday.
I was up in the office making out the Specialty Order.
He celebrated legal drinking quite heavily.
As did his brother before him.
(Not that it ever stopped him BEFORE he was 21.)
Did you know his brother was Grocery Czar before me?
Did you know I used to work for their mother as a baker?
And Cookie Delivery Driver?
She told me GREAT stories about them.
That was back when they were in high school.
So when my daughter started 9th grade the first thing I told her was,
"STAY AWAY FROM THOSE VERNE BROTHERS!!!"
But really, they are two great boys.
| "OK, fine, take my picture." |
| "KNOCK IT OFF ALREADY!!" |
| Dan took this one becuase he got sick of me. |
(He stopped by again Wednesday
and told me he was STILL recovering.)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.