Saturday, January 26, 2013

The Hock Thing


Last week's False Hock Emergency  got me interested in the downstairs hock box again but I still haven't opened it.





This is where the ham hocks live upstairs.







This is where they live downstairs.


SCARY!!



They've not been touched since I came on the scene. If we ever sell all those jars of hocks wedged between Rice-a-Roni and Prego Sauce Comma Huge then I suppose I will HAVE to open that box. I am confident that I will never have to open the box of pig feet.

Dan told me we used to have lamb's tongues in a jar as well. Ewwwwwwwwwwwww!! He said this guy from Connecticut would come once a year and buy the whole case. I guess he died becuase no one has ever been in asking me if we carry lamb's tongues in a jar. Which is a good thing becuase I ain't orderin' no lamb tongue. Unless, um, Dan tells me to.

The disgusting jars 'o feet.

2 comments:

  1. I know, right? And imagine lamb's tongues? Actually, they would look pretty awesome on the shelf, all in a row, reveling in their gross-ness. I could imagine them partying on the shelf after the store was closed... dancing in the dark or going about scaring the other groceries with gross body part antics.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.