Early this week I found these sitting on a dark shelf waaaaaaaaay in the back of the basement looking all dusty and forlorn and ancient.
I got waaaaaaay excited becuase this past summer a woman came into the store asking for a shampoo that was in a bar. Her son was hiking the AT and wanted some for his journey. He told her you could get it at the store.
I said what I always say in such cases, "I have never seen anything like that in the store. That doesn't mean it is not here. It could be that I just haven't seen it yet."
And we proceeded to look all over the store for it.
Finally, 6 months later I found it!
It is just a tiny bar, not as big as standard bath soap bars. It fits nicely into my palm. The wrappers are nicely made - smooth and shiny, very pleasant to look at and to hold.
Pricey, eh?
I have visited them every day since I found them, wondering if one has sold.
Tip top label there!
ReplyDeleteOSM