Saturday, March 29, 2014

Things I Don't Understand

I don't understand why I like the idea of jello so much.
Look! English jello!
It is a brick of concentrated jelly-like stuff.
This little brick makes 4 servings.
 It is about the same size as our boxes of powder.
You make it the same way, with some hot water, then add some ice cubes or cold water, and cold-i-fy it to make it gel.
(Cold-i-fy is the aphasic's word for refrigerate, which didn't come into my head right away, but I left it in so you could get a glimpse of what it is like to have a brain with cloggy synapses.)

1 comment:

  1. And whats more you can eat it right out of the packet, like candy. Thats something you certainly can't do with the powdered stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.