Gathering Forces
While I manifest a video recording device (so that I may better showcase my utter lack of talent) I amuse myself by contemplating what it takes to perform: ego forces, soul forces, life forces, and vodka forces.
Note: Please be advised that Le Sanglier has been working on soul/spiritual development for many years. The appearance of the word many in front of the word years indicates that her life forces, due to natural aging processes, may have fallen below the threshold required for performing. Perhaps she should have been working on her technique all those years and left her ego and soul to their own devices. There is no question that she ought to have let her ardor for playing Chopin on the piano cool, particularly in the light of his continued indifference toward her. She can recommend the vodka, though. It is excellent.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.