Monday, February 16, 2009

The wildboar inside

What's all this about wildboars? In what woods lives this wildboar? Why does this wildboar seek to distract itself by posing as a sexy French version of its pedestrian English self? Le Sanglier will tell you now...

I was born with a wild and gullible heart. Being wild I sought danger. Being gullible I was afraid.

Or... am I actually the Wild Bore? Oh. I have to think about that.

4 comments:

  1. Did you know that the word 'gullible' gas been removed from the Oxford English Dictionary?

    Welcome to BLOGworld!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? Removed? I would not know, I am afraid of the OED ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it's true! You will notice that I can't spell 'has' either. What idiot put 'g' next to 'h' on the qwerty keyboard?!
    Nevertheless, the concept of 'gullible gas' is food for the imagination!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.